Policies & Forms
Each year we inform incoming students that they are responsible for reading the Law School Catalog and to understand and abide by our rules and regulations.
Additionally, on many issues, the university’s M Book policies may apply. There are a few areas, however, that cause recurring problems. Before students even register for classes, students should read the Honor Code and review the policies below:
- Anonymous Grading Policy (pdf)
- Course Auditing Policy (pdf)
- Grading Policies (pdf)
- Individual Study (pdf)
- Religious Observance Policy (pdf)
- Request for Rescheduling of Exams Policy (pdf)
- Standards of Conduct Policy (pdf)
- Waitlist Policy (pdf)
- Family Rights and Privacy Act
Additional information regarding Ole Miss policies and procedures is available at the University of Mississippi’s Current Students page.