ERASING THE PAST
RECLAIMING YOUR FUTURE!!
*An expungement is the process of legally destroying, obliterating or striking out records or information in files, computers and other depositories relating to criminal charges.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING:
- Valid I.D. (Can be either a driver’s license or a state issued identification)
- Copy of Criminal Record (Can be obtained from county, municipality, etc. where crime was committed)
- Adjudication certification (Form that states that client has done all requirements to satisfy conviction.)
Know Your Rights Forum and Expungement Screening
Attorney Faye Peterson, Esq. will present:
- What is an Expungement?
- Who qualifies to get his/her records expunged?
- The Expungement process
- Services that the Expungement Clinic will provide
Immediately following the forum, determinations will be made whether or not participants are eligible to partake in PART II of the Expungement clinic.