- 8 a.m.: CLE – Seminar presented by American College of Coverage and Extracontractual Counsel (ACCEC) Robert C. Khayat Law Center
- Noon: Legal Legacy Luncheon – Celebrating those who have been out of law school 50+ years The Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom
- 2 p.m.: Meeting of the Law Alumni Chapter Board of Directors McMillan Ballroom in The Inn at Ole Miss
- 3 p.m.: Awards Day The Inn at Ole Miss Ballroom
- 6 p.m.: Dean’s Reception – Dean Richard Gershon invites Law Weekend attendees to his home for an alumni reception. The classes or 1964, 1974, 1984, 1989 & 2004 will have group photos made. Open to all law alumni and their guests. Home of Donna Levine and Richard Gershon
A block of rooms for Law Weekend attendees has been reserved at The Inn at Ole Miss. Anyone needing accommodations should call the hotel at 888-486-7666.
Other events of interest taking place in Oxford during Law Weekend include a men’s tennis match with Arkansas, a home softball series with Arkansas and a home baseball series with Missouri.