The University of Mississippi School of Law is a world leader in air and space law education, research, and public service.
This LL.M. degree program is designed for both U.S. and foreign-trained law school graduates interested in a rigorous legal curriculum in U.S., international, and comparative air and space law. It is the first and only LL.M. program in the U.S. offering a combined air and space law postgraduate law degree at an ABA accredited law school.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
LL.M. Program Advantages
- Unique emphasis in U.S. air and space law.
- Extensive air law expertise and over 45 years in space law.
- On-campus or online, full-time or part-time.
- Participate, if qualified, in the Journal of Space Law.
- Comprehensive air and space law collection.
- Access to University of Mississippi Space Law Archives.
- American Bar Association accredited law school.
National Center for Remote Sensing, Air, and Space Law
Founded in 1999, the NCRSASL is a reliable source for creating, gathering, and disseminating objective and timely remote sensing, space and aviation legal research materials.
The Center serves the public good and the remote sensing and aerospace industry by addressing and conducting research, education and outreach activities related to the legal aspects of applying remote sensing, air, and space technologies to human activities.
The Center regularly engages in and sponsors a variety of activities in the fields of remote sensing and geospatial technology law as well as domestic and international space and aviation law.
Visit the Center’s website.
If you have any questions about the LL.M. in Air & Space Law, please email email@example.com.