What I love about teaching at the University of Mississippi School of Law:
- The students: they inspire and challenge me each and every day
- Being able to share what I love the most with students eager to learn, from International Trade Law to Contracts to Law and Science Fiction
- The collegial atmosphere of the law school
- Our beautiful law school building
Top Things I Love About Oxford:
- The variety of local produce available, from actual farmers’ markets to the local shop called the Farmer’s Market.
- Square Books and Square Books Jr., because having a local independent bookstore with such a wonderfully curated collection of books is a joy, and having a children’s bookstore is an even greater rarity.
- The End Of All Music, our fantastic local independent record store whose collection of music, particularly LPs, is hard to beat.
- My one year old son Leon, since he was born here and is our little Oxford boy.