Below you will find course information, schedules of classes, and exam schedules. To register for classes and for a detailed overview of the books and materials needed for each course, please use MyOleMiss.
Course Selection Guides
- Fall 2022 Course Schedule Calendar View (pdf)
- Fall 2022 Course Schedule List (pdf)
- Exam Schedule (pdf)
- LL.M. Course Schedule (pdf)
- Fall 2022 Course Descriptions and Information
- Information and Best Practices for Course Registration (pdf)
All 1Ls take part in the Winter Intersession — the class is Law 590 Contract Negotiation and Drafting. The Intersession dates are Monday through Friday, January 2 to 6 and January 9 to 13. The program is full-time and students should not have other commitments during the Intersession. We do not have classes scheduled on the weekend in the middle of the Intersession or on Saturday January 14, but we might need those dates if there’s a weather cancellation during the program.
2Ls and 3Ls will also have the option to take classes.
Winter Intersession Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Student Calendar View (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Student List View (pdf)
- Spring 2023 LL.M. Course Schedule (pdf)
- Spring 2023 Exam Schedule (pdf)