- This event has passed.
Court on the Road – Mississippi Court of Appeals
September 28, 2022
The Mississippi Court of Appeals “Court on the Road,” will be Tuesday, 9/27, through Wednesday, 9/28, here at the law school. Judges Greenlee, McDonald, and Smith will be representing the Court. The judges have quite a few events planned for their visit, and we welcome the entire law school community to the following:
“Court on the Road” Reception (invitation attached)
- Tuesday, 9/27, 4:30 – 6:00pm in the Atrium
- Please join us in welcoming the three-judge panel to the law school. Local attorneys, judges, law students, faculty, and staff are all welcome. Drinks and appetizers will be provided. This event is co-sponsored by the Oxford Area YLD and the University of Mississippi School of Law.
“Court on the Road” Oral Arguments
- Wednesday, 9/28, at 1:30pm and 3:00pm in Courtroom I
- The three-judge panel will hear two oral arguments and invite the law school community to attend.
“Court on the Road” Q & A (time permitting)
- Wednesday, 9/28, at 4:30pm
- All are welcome to stay after the last oral argument to ask the judges general questions about oral argument, life on the Court, etc.
- Off campus attendees will be able to pick up a visitor parking permit at event registration.