UMLAW12Twenty Student and Alumni Access
Login to view and apply for jobs and schedule an appointment.
Student/Graduate Access: https://u-mslaw.12twenty.com/
UMLAW12Twenty Employer Access for Job Postings
If you have any questions about OleMissLawCSO please contact any Career Services staff member:
Karen Peairs – 662 915 6828, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cassandra Latimer – 662 915 6830, email@example.com
NOTE: if you previously had an active CSO account, your information has been transferred – click Sign Up for an Account and use your go.olemiss.edu email or the email you used to access CSO to activate your new UMLAW12Twenty account and set your new password.
- click Sign Up for an account and use your go.olemiss.edu email to activate your account and set your new password.
New Employer Users
Registration: To log in as an employer (to post jobs, etc):
- Go to https://u-mslaw.12twenty.com/hire and click “Sign Up for An Account” and fill out the information for your employer profile.
- Complete all sections and click on the Register button. Required (*) fields are marked with an asterisk.
- Click on the Save button.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your profile, your account will be in pending status awaiting review by a Career Services Office administrator. When your registration is approved, you will receive an email notification. If you do not receive your email notification within 24 hours, please contact the Career Services Office.
Complete or update your profile:
- Under My Account, select My Profile/Background.
- You will see sections containing Personal Information, Demographic Information, Skills, and Additional Information.
- Each section will have an edit link. Click on this link or on the tabs at the top of your profile to edit fields within the section.
- Carefully go through each section and complete all of the fields making sure to click on the Save button. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
NOTE: The more detailed your profile, the better we will be able to assist you.
If you have any issues or questions please contact our Staff Assistant, Jessica Evans at: firstname.lastname@example.org