The University of Mississippi School of Law strives to strengthen our support for diverse students and ensure that all voices are heard. Throughout the academic year, we host workshops to explore campus climate issues and to gain student feedback.
UM Law’s Office of Student Affairs works with individual students and student organizations in all issues related to student life. Staff are always available to hear comments, concerns and complaints.
Sandra Cox-McCarty, UM Law’s Associate Dean for Administration and Diversity Initiatives, is a champion for diversity at the Law School and consistently meets with students about ideas or concerns to ensured they are prepared for their law school careers.
Other UM resources include:
- The Center for Inclusion and Cross Cultural Engagement
- The Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies
- Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT)
- Office of Global Engagement
- Student Disability Services
- Veteran & Military Services
- The CICCE Inclusion Team
- M-Pride & Allies Program
- UM CONNECT
- The University of Mississippi’s non-discrimination policy.