The University of Mississippi School of Law strives to strengthen its support for diverse students and ensure that all voices are heard. UM Law’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion works with individual students and student organizations on issues related to student life.
Joshua Quinn Tucker, UM Law’s Inaugural Assistant Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, is a champion for diversity at the law school and routinely meets with students about ideas or concerns to ensure they are prepared for their law school careers.
Other UM resources include:
- Division for Diversity and Community Engagement
- The Center for Inclusion and Cross Cultural Engagement
- The Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies
- Bias Incident Response Team (BIRT)
- Office of Global Engagement
- Student Disability Services
- Veteran & Military Services
- M-Pride & Allies Program
- UM CONNECT
Additional resources can be found at olemiss.edu.