Master of Laws (LL.M.) Program in Air and Space Law
The University of Mississippi School of Law is a world leader in air and space law education, research, and public service.
This LL.M. degree program is designed for both U.S. and foreign-trained law school graduates interested in a rigorous legal curriculum in U.S., international, and comparative air and space law. It is the first and only LL.M. program in the U.S. offering a combined air and space law postgraduate law degree at an ABA accredited law school.
Applications accepted on an ongoing basis.
LL.M. Program Advantages
- Unique emphasis in U.S. air and space law.
- Extensive air law expertise and over 45 years in space law.
- On-campus or online, full-time or part-time.
- Participate, if qualified, in the Journal of Space Law.
- Comprehensive air and space law collection.
- Access to University of Mississippi Space Law Archives.
- American Bar Association accredited law school.
If you have any questions about the LL.M. in Air & Space Law, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.