Join In & Get Involved!
- Become a Member today!
- 100% of your Membership and/or Donation will go to meet critical student needs, including scholarships for nontraditional students. We hope to support students and young lawyers as they prepare to enter the profession, gain employment, and develop as attorneys.
- Volunteer for the Mentoring Conference 2020 at the UM Law School, click here to learn more or email Carol Mockbee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
BYC Membership and Giving Levels:
Anyone who contributes to the BYC Scholarship Fund is invited to have a membership in the Bessie Young Council. Members will be invited to participate in fundraising and mentoring events.
Distinguished Giving– (pledged up to 5 years)
- Trailblazer – $2,500-4,999 – special BYC pin
- Pioneers Society– $5,000 to $9,999 – special BYC pin
- Innovators Club– $10,000 to $24,999 – special BYC pin (Also a Lamar Order Member)
- Visionary Lifetime Member $25,000 and up
Make a Donation to Support our Students:
To make a Donation to the Bessie Young Council and support deserving law students, please contribute at our ONLINEsecure giving link or mail your donation (with the BYC fund noted in the check’s memo line) to:
The University of Mississippi Foundation
406 University Avenue, Oxford, MS 38655