Online via Credit Card or Bank Draft
You can make an easy payment online via credit card or bank draft through the University of Mississippi Foundation website.
To complete this you need to:
- Visit the UM Foundation’s Online Giving Page.
- Choose “Schools” from the gift area options in Step 1.
- Select “Law School” from the drop-down box below the gift area options.
- Enter the specific gift area you would like your gift to proceed to in the special instructions box. If you leave this blank it will be used as an unrestricted gift. To learn more about unrestricted gifts and other gift areas, please view our Gift Areas Page.
- Fill out your donation options.
- Fill out your personal information.
- Select “Make your gift”.
Check or Money Order
Please send a check or money order to:
The University of Mississippi Foundation
406 University Avenue, Oxford, MS 38655
Make sure you indicate that you want your gift to go to the Law School and whether you want the gift to go to a specific area of the Law School.
If you have any questions about giving please don’t hesitate to contact the Director of Development, Suzette Matthews.
Employer Gift Matching
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, please use the Employer Matching Gift Search Page.
Ole Miss Employee Payroll Deduction
UM employees are eligible to make monthly charitable contributions via payroll deduction. At any time, a payroll deduction can be changed or stopped by calling the University of Mississippi Foundation at 1-800-340-9542.
For more information about planned giving, please visit our foundation’s web page, or contact the following:
- Suzette Matthews, Director of Development
- Sandra Guest, University of Mississippi Foundation: 662-915-5208; firstname.lastname@example.org.